20 Courses to Help you Celebrate Social Media Day!
In case you missed it, today is National Social Media Day. In celebration of this #hashtag holiday, we’re highlighting a few of our most popular Social Media and Communications with the Public courses, all of which are great options to include in your 2017 Firm Element training plans. We encourage you all to be a little extra social today. Of course, only if you’re complying first with these important SEC and FINRA rules and regulations.
Social Media/Communication Training:
- Effective Marketing Strategies Utilizing Social Media
- FINRA Rule 2210: The BrokerCheck Amendment
- Investment Advisors: Communication Compliance – SEC
- Social Media: Best Practices for Registered Representatives
- Social Media: Communications with the Public in an Electronic Environment
- Social Media: Supervision of Online Communications
- A Registered Representatives Guide to Electronic Communications: Blogs, Bulletin Board, Chat Rooms, Social Networks and Websites
- A Supervisor’s Guide to Electronic Communications: Blogs, Bulletin Board, Chat Rooms, Social Networks and Websites
- Changes to FINRA’s Public Communication Rules for Supervisors
- Changes to FINRA’s Public Communication Rules for Registered Representatives
- Communications with the Public for Registered Representatives
- Communications with the Public for Wholesalers
- Electronic Communications for Registered Representatives
- FINRA Rule 2273 – Educational Communication Related to Recruitment Practices and Account Transfers
- Institutional Advertising and Communications
- Managing Electronic Communications
- Retail Customer Communications
- Standards for Public Communications
- Supervision of Electronic Communications
- Supervision of Electronic Communications for Intuitional Clients
For questions regarding these or other Firm Element courses, please contact a Quest CE Sales Executive at 877-593-3366 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To view Quest CE’s Firm Element course catalog, click here.