Give your wholesalers the competitive edge with CE voucher cards.
Print advertising and direct emails have a low response rate and annual conferences can get pricey, quick. A well-designed voucher card program may be the competitive advantage your firm needs to raise your bottom line. For approximately $5 a card*, wholesalers can increase in-branch meeting attendance, build stronger advisor relationships and create more qualified leads. Read our whitepaper to learn more about how firms like yours have increased ROI by 87%. *$5 price break provided on orders over 5,000+ cards.
Voucher cards direct advisors to a custom-branded web portal where firms have the ability to advertise their products while offering continuing education credits. Additionally, these value-add cards carry no expiration date and all redemptions are tracked, providing wholesalers with the ability to follow-up with advisors once they’ve been used. Electronic codes are also available to aid in the firm’s overall digital marketing strategy!
When it comes to figuring out how to increase meeting attendance, product specialist and insurance wholesalers can leverage voucher cards in a number of different ways. For instance, some may leverage cards as a way to say thank you for attending a meeting, welcome a new advisor, send with a holiday greeting, or to use as a modernized business card or even as a bargaining chip when launching a new product. Regardless of how cards get distributed, you can expect to experience a noticeable increase in ROI.
– Life & Health/Property & Casualty CE
– Long-Term Care Partnership (LTCP)
– NAIC Annuity Suitability Training
– Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
– IMCA (CIMA/CIMA/CIMC/CPWA)
– PRP (CLU/ChFC)
– Accredited Pension Administrator (APA)
– Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
– College For Financial Planning (CFFP/CRPC/CRPS/RP)
– Continuing Professional Education (NASBA/CPE)
– Certified 401(k) Planner
– Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC)
– National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
– National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA)
Complete the form below to learn more about CE Voucher Cards.