MILWAUKEE – Quest CE, trusted provider of compliance training and tracking technology solutions, today announced the addition of a new online course to its Insurance CE catalog titled, “Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias Training for New York.”
Last October, the New York State Department of Financial Services announced that it changed the continuing education requirements for insurance producers who do business in New York. The new requirements include additional education that insurance agents and brokers must complete in Insurance Law; ethics and professionalism; and diversity, inclusion and elimination of bias (three credits). The regulation for these changes applies to insurance agents and brokers whose licenses renew on or after Friday, April 1, 2022.
Course Topics Include:
- New York State Insurance law
- Title 11, Chapter II, Part 30 (Reference Regulation 194)
- New York State Insurance Regulation 60 (Reg 60)
- Suitability and Best interest: Title 11, Chapter IX, Part 224 and Regulation 187 (Reg 187)
- Title 11, Chapter II, Part 25 – Public Adjusters and Part 35 – Title Insurance Agents
- Ethics/Sources of Ethical Guidance
- Goals and Expectations of Parties to Insurance and Investment Transactions
- Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias
- Eliminating Implicit Bias: Building Awareness
To view Quest CE’s full New York Insurance CE course catalog, click here.
About Quest CE
For over thirty-five years, Quest CE has been a trusted provider of compliance training and tracking solutions to the financial services industry. In partnering with more than 2,400 leading insurance carriers, broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, and other financial institutions, Quest CE offers a full suite of proprietary technology solutions while delivering an unmatched level of customer service.
Through the delivery of advanced custom solutions, Quest CE honors its mission to empower financial institutions with easy-to-use technology that simplifies their compliance and continuing education programs. For more information on Quest CE, visit www.questce.com.