Quest CE Spotlights Training During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Cybersecurity is one of the most significant issues facing the financial services sector. Each day, the volume and level of sophistication of security incidents continues to rise. As a result, it’s important that financial institutions enhance and refocus their efforts to address cyber risk.
With October being Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Quest CE is featuring a few of its most popular Information Security courses to help firms, and their representatives, review online safety practices, identify data vulnerabilities, and implement steps to protect themselves against cyber-attacks.
Information Security Courses Include:
- Customer Data Protection – This course discusses ways in which client data can be compromised, should you fail to recognize and implement security measures at your practice.
- Cybersecurity –This course examines various targets and types of cyber-attacks, their threat to the financial industry, disclosure requirements for FINRA registered firms, regulatory measures to prevent cybercrimes and practical steps toward cybersecurity.
- Identity Theft Prevention and the Financial Services Industry – This course examines the primary rules that protect customer information and the role employees play in identifying identity theft red flags.
- Identity Theft: It’s Everyone Business – This course provides representatives with a comprehensive overview of identity theft and all the things they can do while conducting their day-to-day business to help ensure consumer data is kept out of the hands of criminals.
- Information Security: Protecting You, Your Clients, and Your Firm – This course covers concepts to help registered representatives and supervisors understand procedures for protecting confidential personal customer information and detecting possible breaches in information security.
- Online Identity Theft Scams – This course demonstrates how to spot some of the latest online identity theft scams targeting financial sector customers and how to avoid them.
- Preventing Personal Identity Theft – This course is intended for any financial service industry professional interested in learning more about how to prevent personal identity theft and what they need to do to ensure they and their clients are not a victim of this crime.
- Privacy, Confidentiality and Information Security – This course outlines privacy and confidentiality rights and protections, as well as some of the latest threats and methods for protecting electronic data, including emails, wireless networks and mobile devices.
To view Quest CE’s complete 2015 Firm Element course library, click here.
To learn more about Quest CE’s compliance training solutions, please contact Quest CE at 877-593-3366 or email email@example.com.