— Register Below —
We all know how critical branch office inspections are for financial organizations – and how complex they can be. That’s why finding a simple yet intuitive branch audit solution to help with audit planning, reporting, and remediation is so incredibly important for compliance teams today. But with so many different solutions, workflows, and third-party options available, it might feel like an overwhelming project to consider.
In our upcoming webinar, Quest CE staff will cut through the fog and give you a blueprint of when to consider options for outsourced branch exam solutions, some of the key benefits to pay attention to, and share case studies of the advantages other firms have noticed when implementing this type of solution. Join the discussion on February 16, 2023, at 12 PM.
Below are the topics that will be covered during the webinar:
- Why Consider Streamlining a Branch Audit Program?
- Improving an in-house process
- Responding to regulatory concerns
- Improving an existing outsourced solution
- Key Benefits of a Web-based Branch Exam Tool
- How systems store info on offices, questionnaires, and reps
- Variations of content, scheduling, forecasting future schedules
- Streamlining pre-work, questionnaires & interviews, and audit reports
- Real-Life Customer Examples
- Case studies: QCE branch audit customers
- Benefits realized after implementing audit technology
- Open Q&A for webinar attendees
The seat limit for this session is 250 participants and is anticipated to run for an estimated 45-60 minutes. If you or an associate is unable to attend the webinar but would still like a demonstration/copy of the presentation, please contact us here.
About Quest CE
For over thirty years, Quest CE has been the premier provider of compliance training and tracking solutions to the financial services industry. In addition to offering on-demand insurance and designation continuing education, Quest CE provides a complete spectrum of proprietary technology solutions for managing compliance risk exposures.
Serving more than 2,000 leading insurance carriers, broker-dealers, banks, and other financial institutions, Quest CE is committed to providing advanced custom solutions at cost-effective rates, while providing a level of service that greatly surpasses that of our competitors. Quest CE is the single source solution for organizations’ training and compliance needs. For more information on Quest CE, visit www.questce.com.