Help your wholesalers connect with advisors by giving them CE voucher cards.
Print advertising and direct emails have a low response rate and annual conferences can get pricey, quick. A well-designed voucher card program may be the competitive advantage your firm needs to raise your bottom line. For approximately $5 a card*, wholesalers can increase in-branch meeting attendance, build stronger advisor relationships and create more qualified leads. Read our whitepaper to learn more about how firms like yours have increased ROI by 87%. *$5 price break provided on orders over 5,000+ cards.
Voucher cards direct advisors to a custom-built web portal where firms have the ability to deliver credits and advertise products. All code redemptions are tracked, providing wholesalers with the ability to follow-up with advisors once they’ve been used. Electronic codes are also available to aid in the firm’s overall digital marketing strategy!
There are a number of ways for wholesalers to leverage their voucher cards; for instance, announcing on a sales meeting invite that voucher cards will be offered to those who attend is likely to increase meeting attendance. Additionally, wholesalers can take advantage of these cards by using them as a way to say thank you, welcome a new advisor, add to a holiday card, use as a modernized business card or as a bargaining chip when launching a new product. Regardless of how your wholesaler chooses to distribute the cards, you can expect to see a significant increase in ROI.
– Life & Health/Property & Casualty CE
– Long-Term Care Partnership (LTCP)
– NAIC Annuity Suitability Training
– Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
– Chartered Fund Specialist (CFS)
– ICB (CTFA)
– IMCA (CIMA/CIMA/CIMC/CPWA)
– Professional Recertification Program (CLU/ChFC)
– PRP (CLU/ChFC)
– Accredited Pension Administrator (APA)
– Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
– College For Financial Planning (CFFP/CRPC/CRPS/RP)
– Continuing Professional Education (NASBA/CPE)
– Certified 401(k) Planner
– Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC)
– National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
– National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA)
Complete the form below to learn more about CE Voucher Cards.