Quest CE Releases Course on Retirement Planning
MILWAUKEE – Quest CE, premier provider of compliance training and tracking technology solutions, today announced the addition of a new Insurance course to its e-learning catalog.
Most people want to continue to live in retirement as they did while working. Long-term financial and retirement security is a work in progress. The new course, “Strategic Retirement Planning,” will provide a holistic view of retirement planning as a lifelong pursuit for clients and the strategies, techniques, and products available to make this a successful endeavor. It begins with what individuals can do to plan for retirement outside of their employment, followed by planning opportunities within their employment, as well as opportunities for those who might also be business owners.
Course Topics Include:
– Strategic Retirement Planning
– Employment-Related Benefit Plans
– The Benefits of Owning Personal Insurance
– How to Upgrade Employer-Sponsored Insurance
– Individual Disability Income Insurance Policy Design Considerations
– Life Insurance: Supporting Retirement Goals
– Variations on a Universal Theme
– Index Universal Life Background
– Acceleration of Benefits Riders
– Long-Term Care and Long-Term Care Insurance Planning
– Investing for the Future: IRAs
– Retirement Security Through Employment
– Types of Plan Designs
– Employer-Funded Defined Contribution Plans
– And More!
For questions regarding this or other Insurance CE courses, please contact a Quest CE Sales Executive at 877-593-3366 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To view Quest CE’s Insurance CE course catalog, click here.
About Quest CE
For over thirty years, Quest CE has been the premier provider of compliance training and tracking solutions to the financial services industry. In addition to offering on-demand insurance and designation continuing education, Quest CE provides a complete spectrum of proprietary technology solutions for managing compliance risk exposures.
Serving more than 1,000 leading insurance carriers, broker-dealers, banks, and other financial institutions, Quest CE is committed to providing advanced custom solutions at cost effective rates, while providing a level of service that greatly surpasses that of our competitors. Quest CE is the single source solution for organizations’ training and compliance needs. For more information on Quest CE, visit www.questce.com.