Quest CE delivers on-demand state and federal continuing education and compliance training programs to the financial services industry. In addition to offering FINRA Firm Element training, Quest CE specializes in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) training, ethics training, NAIC annuity suitability training, life and health insurance continuing education, and designation continuing education for professionals holding their CFP, CFFP, IMCA and/or PACE certification.
FINRA Firm Element
Quest CE has available over 450 online courses to satisfy FINRA’s Firm Element continuing education requirement (FINRA Rule 1250).
Learn more about Firm Element Training.
- Needs Analysis Surveys
- Annual Compliance Meeting/Questionnaires
- Firm Element Managed Account – or –
- Firm Element Express 2.0 (self-service solution)
CE Seminar Administration
Quest CE is the industry’s largest Third Party Administrator for organizations’ maintaining their own Continuing Education Providerships [See CE Seminar Administration].
NAIC Annuity Suitability Training
Quest CE simplifies the NAIC Annuity Suitability Training requirement for producers, insurance carriers and broker-dealers with our premier NAIC annuity suitability training solution, featuring the industry’s first real-time reciprocity engine [See NAIC Suitability Training].
Online Insurance CE
Quest CE is a nationally approved provider of state insurance and professional designation continuing education (CE), offering single-source access to individual courses and unlimited CE packages.
New! Dual Credit
Users holding an insurance license and financial designation(s) can now obtain Dual Credit by completing a board-approved, state continuing education course [?].
- Life and Health Insurance CE
- Property and Casualty Insurance CE
- Annuity Suitability and Ethics Training
- Long Term Care Partnership (LTCP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- College For Financial Planning (CFFP)
- Professional Achievement in CE (PACE)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA)